class reality tv drama
Class reality TV drama
With my edit I decided to focus on the different stereotypes of the students (and teacher) and their relationships and how they contrast each other. I tried to highlight that all, except one, student are not bothered about school and that the teacher doesn't enforce the correct way to behave on them. I wanted my overall impression to be the idea of a different characters in a disorganised setting and I did this by developing a character of a bad teacher who has barely any control over the class. The post-production elements I added were the title of the student speaking in the talking head part of the class reality TV drama, this had the impact of the audience having a proper understanding of who the characters are and who they are talking about. The part of my edit I think works the best is at the end when I change the speed of the clips to make it seem like Sinead is moving really fast.
Comments
Post a Comment